For the safety of our patients and staff we are following all recommended guidelines.
- Wear a face mask to your appointment
- If you are a new patient please complete paperwork prior to arrive. (We have several option available.)
- Call our office on arrival if you are high risk; we will come to you for the check in process.
- Patients that are currently in an Assisted Living Facility must provide a negative COVID-19 test before arriving.
- Any patients that have been tested for COVID-19 but have not received the results will need to be rescheduled.
- If you have any of the following symptoms please DO NOT COME TO OUR OFFICE:
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- RUNNY NOSE
- SORE THROAT
- SNEEZING/SINUS PAIN
- LOSS OF TASTE AND/OR SMELL
Modified office protocol:
- You will be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire on arrival.
- Your temperature will be taken prior to going in the exam room.
- Other than minors and special exceptions, we are only permitting the patients in the exam rooms at this time.
- Office staff is following all PPE requirements.
- Our office is santized daily with a UV Purity Sanitizer Light.
We appreciate your cooperation during these special circumstances.