Your feet deserve all the care you can give them and your podiatrist can help. Your podiatrist offers the latest techniques and tools to help heal your feet, and one of the most effective therapies is using lasers.
How Laser Therapy Works and How It Can Help You
Laser therapy uses light waves to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin, which can help with:
- Shortening healing time, to get you back on your feet
- Reducing inflammation, to preserve your mobility
- Reducing swelling, to preserve your flexibility
- Boosting circulation, to aid the healing process
- Improving nerve function, which can be impaired due to diabetes
Foot and Ankle Conditions Which Can Be Treated Using Laser
Lasers are used to treat a wide variety of toe, foot, and ankle conditions, including:
- Foot and ankle pain
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Post-operative pain
- Post-surgical care
- Inflammation reduction
- Fungal toenail
- Healing diabetic foot ulcers
- Healing wounds
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Arthritis and joint degeneration
Benefits You Will Enjoy When You Choose Laser Therapy From Your
Laser therapy offers many important benefits. When you choose laser therapy, you can be sure of:
- Safe treatment, because laser therapy has been rigorously tested and approved by the FDA
- Non-invasive treatment, because laser therapy requires no incisions or sutures
- Convenient treatment, because laser therapy requires no downtime
- Healthy treatment, because laser therapy has no harmful side effects
- Quick treatment, because laser therapy requires only a few minutes per session
You deserve healthy feet, so you can remain active. Laser therapy from your podiatrist can help your toes, feet, and ankles heal and stay healthy, so you can enjoy your life.
To learn more about laser podiatry services, talk with an expert. Call Dr. Charles Chapel at Chapel Podiatry, serving residents of Brooksville, Spring Hill, Hudson, and Homosassa, FL. You can reach him in the Brooksville, FL, office by calling (352) 684-1444, so call today
Want more information on laser therapy from Chapel Podiatry?
Call our Brooksville, FL office at (352) 684-1444 to learn more.
Also serving patients in the Spring Hill, Hudson, and Homosassa, FL area!